ToolsOnCloud is a cloud based Sales CRM offering Customer
Relationship Management system for organizations of all kinds and
sizes. Currently it comprises of core features such as Lead
Management, Deal or Opportunity Management, Contact Management,
Account or Organization Contact Management, Activity or Task
Management. It offers you a collaborative solution where you can
work on deals along with your team members with appropriate audit
logs to view update history.
You are free to try out ToolsOnCloud before purchasing
Business plan subscription for your team. To setup your new
account, follow these steps.
To setup a new CRM account, you need following:
- Email Id: A Valid email address would be
required for you to setup a new CRM account at ToolsOnCloud.
- You would be required to validate your email to be used
with your account.
- You will use your email as your username to login to
- In addition to these, you will receive period updates
related to your CRM account on billing & subscription.
- You may also receive updates on various
activities/reminders on your Leads/Deals in your CRM if you have
chosen to subscribe to those updates.
New Account Setup Steps:
- Go to Toolsoncloud Sign
- Enter Basic Information such as your Name, Company Name,
Your Email Id which will be used for login and the password you
would like to use for Toolsoncloud CRM account.
- Click on Sign Up button.
- In order to prevent any misuse of anyone else's email,
users are required to verify your email. Once you sign up, an
Email is sent to you which contains an activation link.
- Click on the activation link received in your email.
- Once you verify your email by clicking on the activation
link, your account will be activated.
- Now, Head on to Toolsoncloud Login
page to start using Toolsoncloud CRM.
Still having questions?
Contact us now