Whenever you work with leads, you will find that different
leads are in different stage of the buyer journey or sales funnel.
In order to gauge the level of engagement, we must categorize them
appropriately in order to be able to nurture them with more
contextual or personalized marketing communications. The important
types of leads in the Sales funnel are:
- COLD LEADS: The leads who are in their
initial stage of buyer journey. These leads are least likely to
buy from you at this stage since it is too early for them. They
are primarily looking for more information about the products and
their usage first rather than getting into a stage to decide
between the option of vendors.
- WARM LEADS: The leads who are already
having some amount of information regarding the purchase they
would like to do and are evaluating their options before making
the final purchase. These leads are more likely to be interested
in buying compared to Cold Leads
- HOT LEADS:The leads who are having enough
information to make the purchase and are also interested or
inclined to your company to make the purchase. The level of
inclination can be measured by some of their interaction such as
they themselves trying to read more of your sales resources like
white papers, case studies, or trying to contact you themselves
without the need of follow-up, etc. These people are more likely
to buy from you compared to those in Warm Lead stages
Steps to update Lead Stage:
To update Lead stage in Toolsoncloud CRM, Follow these steps
- Login to Toolsoncloud CRM and go to the Lead listing page.
- Click on the Lead whose status or stage, you would like to
update. It shall show up the Lead Details page.
- Click on the "Edit" icon in Lead overview section. The
Edit Lead dialog box shall appear.
- In the Edit Lead dialog box, you can update the data as
well as the Deal Stage.
- The Lead stage can be updated to multiple stages like Cold
Lead, Warm Lead, Hot Lead, Qualified, Disqualified, Un-Subscribed,
- Once it is done, Click on "Update" button to save the
updates made to the Lead data.
Still having questions?
Contact us now