Whenever a Deal is added to CRM, it should be associated with
an Organization/Account and a Person Contact. This is the reason
you may see, that while adding a Deal in ToolsOnCloud CRM, It is
mandatory to tag it against an existing Person Contact (in addition
to an Organization). This association helps you fetch each other's
associated data whenever you are viewing a deal or a person's
contact page in ToolsOnCloud CRM.
Steps to add a Contact
To add a Person Contact in Toolsoncloud CRM, follow these
- Login to Toolsoncloud CRM
- From the top navbar, Click on Contacts and then from the
drop down menu, select "People"
- Now you will find the list of contacts already added in
your CRM by your team mates or else it should be empty if you are
- From the top right corner, Click on "Add Contact" button.
- A Dialog box shall appear prompting you to enter certain
basic information to add a new contact.
- Enter the basic information like Name of the Person,
Select the name of the Organization or company where the contact
person works, enter email id, phone number, etc.
- If the Organization you are trying to add is not in the
drop down list of Organization, you may be required to add the
Organization from Organization contact page.
- Now hit "Add Contact" button to create the new contact
Still having questions?
Contact us now