How to add a Deal in Toolsoncloud CRM?
Steps to add Deal
To add a Deal in Toolsoncloud CRM, Follow these steps:
- Login to Toolsoncloud CRM app
- Upon Login, It will redirect you to Deal Management page.
- The Deal Management page will show the deals in a default
pipeline. You can change the pipeline if you wish to add the deal
to a different pipeline.
- Click on "Add Deal" button on the top right end
- You will get a dialog prompt for adding a new Deal.
- Enter the required information like name of the deal, deal
value, expected close date for the deal.
- From the drop down, select the Client Organization with
which the deal is associated. If the organization is not already
present in the menu, you need to add it from Organization Contact
- From the drop down, select the Client contact person from
the Client organization with whom you are trying to strike the
- Select the Deal Stage of this deal from the drop down
menu. By default, Deal Stage menu would contain the stages as
"New", "Contacted", "Presentation", "Negotiation", "Won" or
"Lost". If you would like to customize the stages to suit the
business processes as per your Organization's need, you can modify
them from Pipeline & Stages settings page.
- Once all the required details are added, click on "Add
Still having questions?
Contact us now