Deal in Toolsoncloud CRM refers to the business opportunity
for which you are trying to close the transaction at any point of
time. A deal should be associated with a contact person (who is
also referred to as Client) and the Organization where your Client
works or is associated with.
Deals in Toolsoncloud CRM contains many useful information
- When was the deal created? Its aging.
- Who created the deal?
- What is the deal value
- Name of the Company or Organization with which you are
trying to close the deal.
- Who is the Client contact person associated with the deal.
- Any qualification comment added by the Sales Development
representative who promoted it from lead to deal.
- Any Sales conversation notes added by you or the other
Sales executives who have had any conversation with the Client.
- Any other useful information or file attachment needed to
close the deal
- List of follow up activity you have planned to close the